Diane has dedicated her professional career to recruitment. She has served as an executive recruiter and talent acquisition manager for over 12 years in the Twin Cities market, most recently as Director of Talent for YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
Diane has found talent for c-suite, senior leadership, director level and support positions for Fortune 500 companies, educational intuitions and nonprofits. She also has extensive experience working with nonprofit community boards.
The most satisfying part of her job is matching top talent with the right opportunity for a successful, long-lasting placement.
Diane has bachelor’s degrees in marketing and psychology from the University of Minnesota.
- Board Member, University of Minnesota College of Education and Human Development
- Member & Worksite Wellness Steering Committee, American Heart Association
- Leadership & Circle Member, Lean In
- Volunteer, Twin Cities Diversity Council
- Volunteer, The Link Dakota County
- Volunteer, Youthlink
- Volunteer, The Courage Center
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Member, University of Minnesota Alumni Association
- Diane and her husband, Tom, split their time between their home in the South Metro and a cabin in Danbury, Wis., along with their two papillion dogs, Romero and Sophie, and their black cat, Kitty.
- Diane is a recent empty nester as her three children recently left for Houston, Chicago and Duluth to continue educations in medicine and engineering.
- Practicing yoga several times per week, Diane plans to become an instructor. She has a passion for health and wellness and has a run a 10K (with no plans to ever run a marathon).
- Diane’s favorite pastimes include kayaking, searching for restaurants with the best salads, exploring local coffee houses, gardening, shopping, country music, baking, making people laugh, and spending quality time with family and friends.
- An adventurous international traveler, Diane has visited Dracula’s castle in Romania, swam in the Black Sea, enjoyed a fashion show in Paris and sampled reindeer milk in Finland.