Nathan A. Perez
Of Counsel, Research
Nathan devises strategies for "where and how to find" qualified candidates for both regional and national searches. A professional in executive search for nearly 10 years, Nathan has deep experience locating executives across industries, including health care, technology, nonprofits, arts and consumer packaged goods.
In addition to his executive search experience, Nathan also conducts career coaching with executives on leveraging LinkedIn, work history deconstruction for resumes and professional networking for the job search.
Nathan frequently speaks about networking and how to use LinkedIn to bring the job search to you. He also co-authored The 20-Minute Networking Meeting with Dr. Marcia Ballinger.
An actor by trade, Nathan spent 15 years in New York City and Hollywood in film and stage. Nathan earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oklahoma and belongs to Actors Equity and the Screen Actors Guild.
- The Huffington Post named Nathan one of the top 10 most connected Latinos on LinkedIn with more than 28,000 connections.
- Board of directors, The Loft Literary Center
- Board of directors, The Playwrights’ Center
- Nathan served as assistant to the CEO of Goldman Sachs during its Initial Public Offering.
- A formally trained actor, Nathan’s television credits include guest appearances on Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and recurring roles on One Life to Live, Guiding Light and As The World Turns.
- Nathan and his family reside in the Twin Cities. He enjoys swimming, biking and skeet shooting.